- Sales Leader/AVP
- Level: Senior
- Salary: £NEG+ PA Plus Bonus
- Location: London, UK
Our client is currently halfway through a 3-year plan to grow from a £10 million business to a £25 million business with a long-term plan to get it to a £100 million.
During the pandemic, their BPS business has produced more than 50% growth and has ambitious plans for 2022 and beyond. Currently with 10’s of thousands of staff globally with a stated vision of helping customers through automation and customer experience transformation. They have a global delivery footprint and have contact centres based in India, Philippines, USA, Mexico, Poland, and Russia. As part of their vision for growth, they would like to become a market leader in Europe, and whilst they have a good reputation and foot hold in Europe, it has a relatively small percentage of the market share in Customer Services.
We aim to hire an experienced sales leader to help support this vision. Our client affords plenty of autonomy to its businesses. This creates a unique opportunity for an experienced sales leader to join the organisation who is looking to work with an established business that has a start-up company culture and feel, promotes the values of integrity, and has ambition for growth, with the backing of a large parent company.
The role will require someone who must develop and execute a sales strategy to support the growth plans for new business in Customer Experience Transformation and build on the success that our client’s BPS business has experienced and shown over the last 12 months in this new post-COVID world. Our clients BPS’ CX service offerings have proven to be very effective in the current business environment, with robust technologies that operate fully digital services, fulfilling customer brand and functional needs. The typical contract size for a small contract is from 100 to 200 seats and for a large contract is up to 1000 seats.
- Overall responsibility of New Sales strategy for Customer Experience Transformation business
- Cultivating executive-level relationship building skills
- Ability to take on a highly successful Sales and Business Relationship Management structure and continue to deliver success
- Win bids across Customer Experience / Contact Centre / End User Experience solutions.
- Build key stakeholder relationships within our client and wider client portfolio for new business opportunities for our clients BPS business.
- Establish goals, analyse growth and provide accurate, complete and timely submission of required progress reports, forecasts and deliver to annual budget
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of consultative sales strategy
- Drive strategies through the business to leverage our clients' capabilities to deliver new sales growth, primarily in Poland, UK and the Philippines
- Work closely with Pre Sales and Finance teams to develop winning commercial solutions
- All other duties as assigned
- 5-10 years of sales experience in Business Process Services
- Relationships at CXO level
- Big Ticket Sales and bid winning