Apply: CV MS Word Format
- Client Executive
- Level: Business Development Sales
- Salary: upto £70K Plus Bonus
- Domain: Mixed
- Location: Leeds, North West, UK
Client Executive play's a key role in our client's growth and are tasked with rapid business expansion within their assigned accounts, responsible for growth, health and future prospects of account relationships. This role requires extensive CxO level relationship building and executive connects, as well as a focus on revenues, operating margin, customer satisfaction, and employee growth and development. Must bring top-notch consulting /relationship management skills and a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques, systems and solutions. The Client Executive will be held accountable against Measurable Revenue/Profit Growth within set timelines.
The individual needs to have had a strong pedigree of managing similar relationships and having grown them in previous roles.
- Review the performance metrics of the account with the delivery, operations and finance teams on regular basis.
- Be part of senior management reviews for the performance metrics of the account relationship.
- Collaborate with multiple service lines, innovation teams and business teams in our client to formulate a business plan and execute it for the account relationship.
- Have regular meetings and interface with the customer decision makers and influencers.
- Have a complete understanding of the relationship position within the account.
- Be responsible for execution and customer satisfaction in all the revenue portfolios within the account.
- Identify and forge partnerships and tap into existing alliance partnerships of our client to grow the account.
- Shape the thought leadership agenda.
- Actively drive execution of the innovation agenda for the portfolio.
Experience Required: -
- Experience in a client facing sales role in the IT professional services or management consulting firm.
- Depth in understanding of business problem domain, technology and services solution domains.
- Understanding and thought leadership in technology, services and business trends their direct and indirect impacts on the outcomes of the customer and our organization
- A strong performance track record of managing different portfolios-ranging from sales, new sales, programs and existing annuity business
- A strong relationship oriented bent of mind, demonstrated capabilities in building and sustaining CxO relationships
- Strategic thinking and the confidence and ability to plan ahead and stay the course
- Strong executive presence and gravitas
- Past experience managing a client P&L including reporting and metric assessment for the account.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £70,000.00 per year