- Director - Alliances & Partners
- Level: Senior
- Salary: £100K PA Plus Bonus
- Location: London, UK
Our client has been committed in delivering meaningful technology solutions to, Large Enterprises & Fortune 500 organizations. The company has attained deep domain expertise across four chosen verticals -Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare and Insurance, Travel and Transportation and Manufacturing & Consumer.
We are recruiting for a Director - Alliances & Partners.
This requires a professional in the technology space who is responsible for management and optimization of relationships with partner organizations globally such as Microsoft, AWS, Pega, Mulesoft, Guidewire to name a few.
- Also the person should have experience in cloud solution sales using the Microsoft / Google/AWS channels. Ideally having sold solutions and used the channel – product sales/specialist to drive incremental sales
- IT services selling through product partnerships with the likes of MS, AWS and others.
Some of the skills required:
This role will directly manage day to day operations, including negotiation of partner agreements, devise partner strategy, suggest and monitor plans, facilitating resolution of issues, monitoring partner resources including portal, liaison between Partners and internal stakeholders etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Initiate, build, and maintain business relationship alignment with partners.
- Work on strategic partner initiatives and drive GTM.
- Work with internal stake holders (horizontal vertical geo teams) to identify partners and fill gaps in the service offerings portfolio.
- Help the horizontal vertical teams to build the capability in partner solutions in the most effective manner.
- Gather metrics on partner capabilities and engagements and report to all the concerned at regular intervals.
- Leverage and enhance existing Partner Enablement programs and best practices to define customized training certification plans and then actively monitor the same.
- Manage resolve issues with partners and create a business friendly platform for the organization.
- Constant monitoring of partner resources and reporting critical activities.
- Help internal stakeholders take decisions by providing partner information resources.
- Provide reports on the partner activities and progress at regular intervals.
- Ensure complete documentation of partner activities for future audit purposes (both internal as well as external).
- 5 to 10 years of experience in business development, technology alliances, product marketing management, or sales engineering roles preferably in the IT service provider space.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in managing partner ecosystem preferably for IT service provider.
- Proven skills in relationship building and channel management.
- Good communicator with the right attitude who can work well within extended teams.
- MBA from a premier institute or equivalent.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £100,000.00 per year