- Director Global DIGITAL Platforms & Product Sales
- Location: London UK
- Salary: £NEG
Our client is looking for a high-energy, collaborative, Director Channel Partner who will manage existing channel partnerships with large technology leaders, help develop new partnerships and drive revenue growth.
The Director Channel Partner plays a key role in managing all aspects of relationships with channel partners as well as for account customers. The Director will, within the assigned geography, ensure growth and profitability by focusing strongly on vision alignment and service of the channel. This includes selling to prospects and driving revenue as well as managing partners and clients.
The expectation of the role is to drive our partnerships and revenue growth, through close partnership and business development. This role will report to the global head of sales and bring tactical sales execution expertise to the select channel.
Drive revenue to meet monthly goals and targets and build strong client partnerships. Continuously Train and Engage existing partner Sales Team on Company Offerings. Work with sales team to understand their client needs and how our platform can help. Convey to our partners the value of our client’s Global AI platform business offering, implementation approach and pricing strategy
Establish alliances with new partners. Onboard new partnerships; handle agreements and negotiations; work with internal groups to inform them on current and upcoming business opportunities
- Lead the sales team with integrity and providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- Exhibit strong technical-domain expertise, being comfortable in understanding and explaining technology and solutions and with ability to guide large RFPs and maintaining response quality
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA Preferred
- 10+ years of experience in software solutions selling Bachelor in IT / Computers / EE or related field, with experience of selling in European/North American/APAC markets is a plus
- 6+ years of overall experience with a strong background in digital solutions, software channel sales and proven expertise in building relations
- Well-developed business acumen, complimented by strategic approach and sound business judgment, with proven track record in a high growth environment
- Ability to provide leadership in an evolving business, through technical and sales proficiency, with specific expertise in channel sales
- Experience of leading teams and others in an evolving environment, exuding the passion and drive to deliver mandates with a closely knit team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and charismatic presence for public speaking
- Create and communicate a clear and compelling view for the future of the account business, through conceptualizing and implementing business development activities
- Effectively communicate and negotiate priorities between both business stakeholders and client partners, while also leading and working under pressure in a fast-paced matrix organization
- Has experience being a strong individual contributor and building, energizing and growing high-impact global sales teams
- Extensive travel