- Sales Director/AVP
- Level: Senior
- Salary: £NEG+ PA Plus Bonus
- Location: London, UK
Our client follows the evolving trends and intend to help customers through innovative offerings on the themes of Digitalization, Big Data, Application and Infrastructure Modernization and Process Harmonization.
They ensure tight integration of client’s partners and employees while enriching end user experience of IT infrastructure services. Their Process Harmonization solutions have helped enterprises to improve and standardize IT processes, across its regional and global business units. Their design, build and manage methodologies ensure overall Application and Infrastructure Modernization of their customer’s IT landscape.
We are current recruiting for an experienced Business Development professional to cover the UK & EU.
The Snr Sales Director is responsible for driving sales through channels and clients to achieve order and revenue targets within IT Services, Infrastructure and Applications.
Duties of the Snr Sales Director - IT Services, Infrastructure and Applications services
- Create New Business Opportunities across Retail or Manufacturing
- Work closely with all clients, make them effective, train and advise them
- Provide Sales support to the channels to help identify opportunities to penetrate and expand sales
- Work closely with Geo teams to convert opportunities to large wins
- Work closely with teams and channels to convert opportunities to wins
- Achieve Order and sales targets
- Work on cross selling opportunities
- Monthly reporting on sales KPI s
- Address customer service issues raised by channels & clients
Background of the Snr Sales Director
- Proven track record in winning large deals in Application, IT infrastructure services and Business Process outsourcing services
- Experienced in closing deals in Retail or Manufacturing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales