- ServiceNow Architect
- Level: Senior
- Salary: £NEG
- Location: London, UK
Apply MS Word CV
Job Title: ServiceNow Architect (8-10 Years)
Must Have Experience
- Experienced in implementation of ITSM solution using industry best practices
- Experienced of implementing ITSM + (one of ITOM, ITBM, GRC, CSM, HRSD)
- Hands-on development experience of ServiceNow scripting like Business Rule, Script include, Fix scripts workflows, UI Action, UI Policy, Client scripts, Email Inbound
- Good experience of Service Portal and widget creation
- Very good experience of REST and SOAP based integration, scripted REST and SOAP API creation
- Knowledge of Authentication via Auth 2.0, certificates and Mid Server
- Implemented ServiceNow project in Domain separated instance
- Experienced in implementation on ServiceNow Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Mgmt and Orchestration use cases.
- Good knowledge of MID Server installation and management
- Experience of custom applications development
- Experience of LDAP/Active Directory/SSO implementation
- Knowledge of Flow Designer, Integration Hub and Orchestration use case implementation
Good to have Experience
- Worked on CSM, HRSD, GRC, ITBM
- Experience in working on Performance Analytics
- Design and modification of ServiceNow Service Portal.
- Review existing set up and provide best practice recommendations in line with the OEM
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features.
- Experience with HTML coding and Jelly script strongly preferred
Academic and Professional Experience
- 5+ years of experience with ServiceNow required
- 8+ years of experience with IT Industry required
- Certified System Admin
- CIS-ITSM, Certified Application developer, CIS-Discovery, CIS-Service Mapping
- ITIL Foundations certification is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.