- Sn Director, Sales
- Level: Senior
- Salary: £90K + PA Plus Bonus
- Location: Birmingham or London, UK
You will play a pivotal role in enabling Customers to achieve Desired Business Outcome in various facets of their IT Infrastructure Management Lifecycle. Establish a robust brand value for my client in the Infrastructure world.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- New business development – Acquisition of New Logo, Identify opportunities of growth and new business in the region across verticals.
- Consistent Achievement of Sales Quota, breakthrough sales with new logos added, multiyear renewals, up-sell and cross-sell with healthy partner ecosystem.
- Lead business deals across multiple verticals - Align account-based strategy.
- Onsite Relationship Management - Building and Managing Key Client relationships at Influencer/CXO levels.
- Meet and Beat Revenue, Order Booking Targets.
- Collaborate and support the Pre-sales/solutioning team to generate a winning proposal.
- Understand customers’ strategic roadmaps and goals, recommend optimal solutions to achieve those goals, and work with clients to arrive at a suitable business case that included tangible return on investments.
- Presenting and publishing the proposals (proactive ones as well as responses to RFP/RFIs).
- Collaborate with Pre-sales, Delivery and Support teams to increase CSAT and meet Rev/OB goals
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MBA with at least 10- 15 years of Sales and Account Management experience with at least 3+ years in hunting for New Logos and New Business Development.
- Must have experience/expertise in selling in/any IT Infrastructure Managed services –
- Data center services (Windows server, Messaging, Storage, Virtualization)
- Network services (SDN, SD WAN, Network Managed services)
- Cloud services (Azure, AWS, Google cloud)
- Digital workplace services (End User Services, End User Computing)
- Security services (Cyber security, Cloud security, App security)
- End User Services, Cloud Computing, Service Automation and Application Infrastructure Consulting.